Update date: 6 October 2020.
When you use our sites, information related to your activity is recorded in the form of cookies. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by accepting or blocking tracking tags.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file saved via the browser to your device. They are generally used to track a visitor’s activity on a given site. They allow the storing of user data during a visit or over several visits depending on their lifespan.
We have two types of cookies on our site: Private Sport Shop cookies and cookies used by our partners. Our partners are also responsible for complying with the data protection regulations for the cookies they issue.
2. What is the purpose of cookies on privatesportshop.fr ?
These cookies cannot be deactivated. They are necessary for the proper functioning of our services. In particular, they allow:
- the storage of information collected via forms completed by the user (creation or access to your account, subscription services, order basket contents, etc.).
- the communication of special offers
- user account access with login details
- implementation of security measures, i.e. when the user is asked to log on again after a certain period of time
- monitoring the activity of members in order to ensure the proper functioning of our services
Using your browsing data to gather information on your areas of interest, these cookies allow websites to display relevant offers and advertisements on your device. They also allow us to measure the performance of the advertisements on our website and we use this information to calculate and justify the prices we offer to our partners. Deactivating advertising cookies will not hide adverts, but it ensures that they won’t be based on information gathered by the cookies.
Analytical cookies and visitor activity
These cookies allow us to gather the browsing information of visitors to our website. They are used in statistical studies that aim to improve the user experience. These studies allow us to better understand our visitor’s habits, how often they visit the website and how they use our services
These cookies personalise content and offer suggestions. They allow us to adapt the presentation of our site, using in particular the A/B testing solution Dynamic Yield. They are optional cookies but the information they gather allows us to improve on our sites. Most of these cookies expire when you leave our website. Others have a longer lifespan, in accordance with current regulations this may not exceeds 13 months.
3. How do I change my cookie preferences ?
a) On our website:Cookie settings
b) On your browser. Most browsers allow you to deactivate third party cookies in just a few clicks. For more detailed information, please check your browser's instructions for managing cookies.
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
c) On inter-professional platforms. "Youronlinechoices" is a platform proposed by digital advertising professionals in the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed by the Interactive Advertising Bureau in France. It gives you the option to refuse or accept cookies used by its member companies in order to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed on your device to your browsing information: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/. Please note that your choice will not remove advertisements but will prevent other technologies from adapting them you your areas of interest.